Sunday, May 06, 2007

Why We Don't Need Al Gore

The first Republican presidential debate revealed that of their ten candidates, three of them don't believe in evolution.

Wrong on the facts of life and wrong on Iraq. They're fucked.

As for the Democrats... there is a legitimate drive to get Al Gore to join the ticket.

I like Gore and if he runs for president, I might vote for him. But, I am already convinced that I could support any current Democratic primary contender who is not Joe Biden, should they get the nomination.

30% of their side doesn't believe in science. 100% of our side does. I have my disagreements with every candidate but I could work with any of them, given that they, you know, believe in the way the world works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home