Thursday, September 30, 2004

That debate was a slam dunk for Kerry

I want to publish quickly on this, since I, of course have no idea how tonight's debate will effect the polls. I've had my doubts about Kerry, despite my antipathy for Bush. Kerry crushed Bush tonight. Just on the superficial stuff -- Bush stammered, stalled for time, couldn't even continue a discussion on North Korea at one point and looked uninformed. This is not what the CNN commentary is saying, by the way. But I'm not sure how anyone could have watched that without coming away with the impression that Bush is simply uncomfortable and unable to discuss his own foreign policy over the last three and a half years. This was an objective turning point. Let's see if the media portrays this debate as the Kerry victory that it clearly was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home