Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Reader Poll

Yes, yes, any reader we get is probably "random" in the sense of "accidental." I think most of our traffic comes from assorted fluid fetishists who mistyped "thosethingswespray."

Be that as it may, I hear from the kids that the Internets are all about "interactivity" and "participation" (you know, like democracy used to be). In that spirit, here's another of my ongoing series of random poll questions.

Kickette.com: Check out the link and vote in the comments section.

Is it:

1) A site run by and for women with an interest in soccer players' hot bodies, chiseled jaws, and strangely dressed wives and girlfriends,

OR

2) A site run by and for "women" with an interest in soccer players' hot bodies, chiseled jaws, and strangely dressed wives and girlfriends?

Evidence for #1: Well, they all sign on with women's names. And many of the ladies do like hot men. I hear.

Evidence for #2: They all sign on with women's names. If this weren't camp-central, wouldn't there be more self-identified gay men posting?

Oh, and if you want to be all safe and lame, you can refuse the false dichotomy and vote "3) Some of both."

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great poll! I love polls! You should have more polls!!!

I vote #1. Even though I can't remember what that is. LOL!

Polls!

 
At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like polls too. And I like the number "two" too. So I vote #2!

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like pole dancing, and this is close enough. I vote 1 because 1 looks like an erection!

 
At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Poles. They put screen doors on submarines.

But I vote #2

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I'm totally not the "Jon E" who blogs here. But I bet he hates Poles too. Who doesn't?

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Jon E. said...

I don't hate Poles. But I do love polls. And we've got a tie. Drama!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Mike M. said...

1. And Posh still looks good, though she's no baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home