Monday, September 19, 2005

Word Verification For Comments

Sorry, I didn't want to do this but since Jon and I are getting famous (and rich!) off this blog, we're starting to get comment spam. So, I enabled the word verification feature for comments, which I hope will not prove to be too much of a hassle for anybody. Now Jon and I (rich guys!) are heading back the the yacht (the big one!) and the hoochies (the hot ones!) that rich people like us so enjoy (because of our bloggy richness!)

By the way, you can still post annonymously. We're not requiring anyone to register with Blogger.

4 Comments:

At 7:11 AM , Blogger Mike M. said...

test

 
At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post! I really enjoy your blog! I'll be sure to bookmark it.

I want to sell you death in a bottle!

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Jon E. said...

Okay, the last one was me.

But I really do want to sell you death in a bottle.

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Mike M. said...

Is it hot sauce? Or liquor? Either way, you found your sucker.

PS My reply was rejected because I forgot to type the stupid letters. He wrote, dumbly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home