Tuesday, March 17, 2009

... They Pull Me Back In

Apparently, like Lindsay Bluth Fünke, I only want what I don't have. I resigned myself to taking a sabbatical from the blog and then, about five minutes later, I found something that made me need to post.

The Pope thinks that using condoms will worsen the African AIDS epidemic.

In response, I have composed a rhetorically sophisticated, thoroughly researched open letter to His Holiness:


Dear Pope,

Screw You.

Without a condom.

Yours sincerely,

Jon E.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jon E.;

Sorry to use the reply box, but do not see an email address on your blog.

Good remarks from you on here and TPM. You might like this brand-new world forum site, which we're seeking collaborators on;

www.Balkingpoints.com

- Roy Greenfield
B/P admin
Roy@Balkingpoints.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home