Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Maybe I'm wrong...

My favorite political blogger, Joshua Micah Marshall at talkingpointsmemo.com says that a tie in the third debate is a narrow victory for Kerry. And... he doesn't think this was a tie. Indeed, he makes a convincing argument for a Kerry victory.

Now, I still stand by my thought that a tie is never good for the challenger.

But, Marshall and I are both journalists. He's more experienced than I am and he covers politics while I cover finance. I advise you all to give talkingpointsmemo.com a read and, well, you decide. I really respect, and often defer, to his opinion.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger Jessie Srividya said...

you my dear, are never ever wrong. except when i'm right. love, wifey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home