Thursday, May 19, 2005

GEtting German Spam?

Here's why.

It's a virus that some people have contracted that sends whacky German spam to people's address books. On thing I was glad to see in the Computer World story linked to above is that, even though I don't speak German, I followed some of the links and thought "my, what weird, Nazi style racial overtones." I visited Berlin and Munich a few years ago, working on a story, and I did learn there, from a lot of people in my age group, that Germans get more than a little miffed about the perception that everything in German culture is somehow related to racism, Naziism or the like. So, I felt bad for thinking that (hey, I couldn't read the text)...

No reason to feel bad, it seems. The links do tend towards ultra-nationalistic, racist web sites.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger The Whisperer said...

Perform a Self-Benta examination: First, get your dick hard. Real hard. Now bend it. You know, like Beckham. That's right, put your back into it. Check out the colors. Call me in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home